In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1discriminación sexual feminine
- In order to fulfil the third requirement he must prove the absence of sex discrimination, direct or indirect.
- The distinction arises because of the peculiar meaning of sex discrimination for men.
- But it was wrong to sanction blatant sex discrimination as a way to achieve them.
- Costa alleged that her firing was an act of sex discrimination.
- They are also seeking compensation for unfair dismissal and sex discrimination under European legislation.
- Put simply, if a woman is fired, and a man in her situation would not have been, then that is sex discrimination under the law, too.
- I see no reasonable prospect of his persuading a tribunal that this was sex discrimination.
- Her other columns on sexual harassment and other forms of sex discrimination can be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- As a result, not much is known about lawmakers' intent in adding protections against sex discrimination to the law.
- It also confronts our judiciary with an instance of sex discrimination that has yet to be recognized as such.
- And sex discrimination by a state government is an obvious Fourteenth Amendment violation.
- Her previous columns on sex discrimination and other issues may be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- In the 1970s, the Supreme Court held that sex discrimination was unconstitutional.
- Her other columns on sex discrimination may be found in the archive of her columns on this site.
- No court has ever acknowledged this result in the context of sex discrimination.
- Men often make more than their female partners - a reality that itself is largely the product of sex discrimination.
- The legislation is not there to tackle discriminatory treatment but to outlaw sex discrimination.
- A labor law prohibiting sexual harassment and sex discrimination went into effect in April.
- This is simply sex discrimination masquerading as readiness legislation.
- When she was denied promotion and tenure at the University of New Hampshire, she sued for sex discrimination.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.