In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1industria del sexo feminine
- By making my voice heard, people can learn more about the different people who work in the sex industry.
- The divide also runs through the sex industry itself.
- But I have to agree with her assertion that you don't seem to know very much about the sex industry and how it works.
- ‘It deserves recognition as an art form, it shouldn't just be limited as a skill within the sex industry,’ Sam says.
- She is more interested in self-discovery than in publication, and her writing is based on personal experience in the sex industry.
- And that one day everything changed and she fell apart, started drinking heavily, maybe even got a job in the sex industry.
- This is indeed one movie about the sex industry that doesn't flaunt breasts and bodily functions as its stock in trade.
- People were asked if they would like to sign a letter to the prime minister, calling for the decriminalization of the sex industry.
- The increasing normalization of the sex industry was apparent in the print media as well, including, for the first time, an acknowledgment of the previously illicit trade in male prostitution.
- No such body exists for the sex industry, so the initiatives are of necessity ad-hoc and scattered.
- Those were positive impressions of women who were working in the sex industry or being promiscuous and enjoying it.
- Rather, it led to the emergence of a new profession - the pimp - and an increasingly male-controlled sex industry.
- For entirely academic and worthy reasons, I'm trying to get hold of anyone in academia (UK or otherwise) who has direct contacts with the sex industry, especially videos/magazines.
- They're trying to get rid of the sex industry, and also they're trying to get elected.
- Representatives from several women's rights groups said the decriminalisation and legalisation of prostitution would only benefit the sex industry and its customers, while putting sex workers at even greater risk.
- The gay sex industry works pretty much in the same way as it does here.
- Is anyone going to argue with this lecherous millionaire over the profit margins of the sex industry?
- This occurs within many different industries: agriculture, domestic service and the sex industry being those that consistently rank among the highest in investigations into this problem.
- People are used to work about the sex industry being more political, or having an agenda.
- The website is backed up by people who work in the sex industry which, I think is going to make a huge difference.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.