In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1experto en asuntos sexuales masculineexperta en asuntos sexuales feminine
- She began writing a sex column titled My Messy Bedroom and her reputation as a sexpert ballooned in the years following.
- When people call me a sexpert, I correct them, and not just because I hate cutesy porte-manteau words, but because I am not and I will never be a sexpert.
- I did go as a sexpert, but breaking tradition I decided to actually wear clothes.
- Now, as the writers we've got are disgustingly talented sexperts, I opened up the editorial process to them to an extent; mailed them the page plans but said that if they had any ideas, I was more than happy to consider them.
- And top sexperts reveal 14 ways to improve your love life.
- Take it from a bona fide sexpert ladies: There's nothing less attractive than a gal who thinks she's smarter than you.
- OK sexperts, I've got a real dilemma here: If a man can be a metrosexual, what do you call a heterosexual woman who tends to have all the lack of style, taste, and low-maintenance habits of the basic Neanderthal man?
- Is the world's self-appointed Tantric sexpert answering anyone's calls?
- Any of our resident sexperts want to take this on?
- Maybe I ‘m more of a sexpert than a trend-spotter.
- But what motivated her to make her career as a sexpert?
- Later this month, Channel 4 will be screening a programme called The Sex Inspectors which will show couples having sex and being offered tips by a sexpert.
- Judges include yours truly, along with some of North America's leading sexperts.
- In what follows, I show how some queerly located sexperts are leading us in radically other directions.
- Beyond archival stories, Gudgeon dives into fresh research by talking to sexperts on the front lines.
- They're more like sexperts giving some advice to help prolong the experience.
- Many sexperts, both amateur and professional, may not be totally surprised at these figures.
- The 50-year-old sexpert fearlessly promotes sexual health and condom usage throughout the Caribbean and the diaspora.
- Yeah, I don't know, I mean, I don't consider myself a sexpert, but you know, I've been to a few of these websites and anyway, what…
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.