In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I really thought we'd be able to use the Power of Fashion to unravel the Gordian Knot of human sexuality in this column.
- I'm all for the frank and graphic examination of human sexuality in film.
- Be imaginative and experiment with all the sensuality and sexuality that the human body has to offer.
- As a result, he hit on the idea of doing a far-reaching survey of human sexuality in order to correct for this deficiency.
- He's so instructive to us on what human sexuality is all about.
- In succeeding years, this problematisation of sexuality, including heterosexuality, has come to characterise lesbian history.
- All are related in various ways to the vast domain of human sexuality.
- Now we have a fellow who clearly expects slavish cooperation, even when he goes off the rails of recognizable human sexuality.
- We should no longer look to nature for answers about human sexuality; in fact, it should have no say on the matter at all.
- It is very hard to know what sexuality would look like freed from the dominance of heterosexuality.
- That is why I've always been troubled by the conception of love and its connection to human relationships and sexuality.
- Neither humans nor their sexuality can be treated as commodities.
- I love it when I'm pleasantly surprised by the vagaries of human sexuality… glad to be of service.
- In both cases the young girl is discouraged from being independent and exploring, let alone realizing, her capacities including her awakening sexuality.
- Barker's plays are known for their fearless exploration of power, sexuality and human motivation.
- She was especially upset over literature that deals with queer sexuality.
- Homosexuality and heterosexuality are both aspects of human sexuality.
- This album is filled with sexual innuendo and in-your-face lesbian sexuality.
- The way I see it, human sexuality is like drinking tea.
- The book leads to a new openness about gay sexuality in literature.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.