In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Neither humans nor their sexuality can be treated as commodities.
- In both cases the young girl is discouraged from being independent and exploring, let alone realizing, her capacities including her awakening sexuality.
- It is very hard to know what sexuality would look like freed from the dominance of heterosexuality.
- The way I see it, human sexuality is like drinking tea.
- Now we have a fellow who clearly expects slavish cooperation, even when he goes off the rails of recognizable human sexuality.
- I'm all for the frank and graphic examination of human sexuality in film.
- That is why I've always been troubled by the conception of love and its connection to human relationships and sexuality.
- We should no longer look to nature for answers about human sexuality; in fact, it should have no say on the matter at all.
- Homosexuality and heterosexuality are both aspects of human sexuality.
- In succeeding years, this problematisation of sexuality, including heterosexuality, has come to characterise lesbian history.
- All are related in various ways to the vast domain of human sexuality.
- Be imaginative and experiment with all the sensuality and sexuality that the human body has to offer.
- I love it when I'm pleasantly surprised by the vagaries of human sexuality… glad to be of service.
- Barker's plays are known for their fearless exploration of power, sexuality and human motivation.
- This album is filled with sexual innuendo and in-your-face lesbian sexuality.
- As a result, he hit on the idea of doing a far-reaching survey of human sexuality in order to correct for this deficiency.
- She was especially upset over literature that deals with queer sexuality.
- I really thought we'd be able to use the Power of Fashion to unravel the Gordian Knot of human sexuality in this column.
- The book leads to a new openness about gay sexuality in literature.
- He's so instructive to us on what human sexuality is all about.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.