1.1(for cocktails)coctelera feminine
- Put ingredients in cocktail shaker three quarters full of ice.
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker, shake very well and strain into a chilled, white sugar-rimmed Martini glass.
- Combine all ingredients in shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker cup filled with ice.
- Pour all into shaker filled with ice and serve on the rocks, or steam the first two ingredients and add Chivas.
- A promotional feature of this drink is that the guest keeps a tin shaker; other cocktails provide glassware giveaways.
- From the chrome and leather décor to the bartenders who will juggle cocktail shakers and slices of lime before you if you so much as ask for a tap water, it is clearly a club that is trying to impress.
- Pour all into a shaker cup and strain into a chilled Martini glass garnished with a maraschino cherry.
- Add to the lime juice in the shaker three measures of dark rum, a rounded teaspoon of sugar, and another handful of ice cubes.
- The product is available in shaker jars, cups and bags ranging from 1 pound to 5 pounds.
- Put all ingredients in a shaker with crushed ice.
- He says that you pour the gin and vermouth over ice in a chilled shaker, then mix and strain quickly into a chilled martini glass.
- Shake vigorously with ice in a cocktail shaker, then pour straight into a rocks glass.
- He filled the shaker with ice, and poured the vermouth in first, letting it sit there for thirty seconds before shaking it and draining it into the ice bucket.
- Pour ingredients in order listed into shaker cup.
- Take one part business and pour it into a martini shaker.
- Her specialty is recycling old cabinets into display pieces for her ever-changing collections, which range from cocktail shakers to alarm clocks.
- Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with cubed ice.
- Pour Absolut Mandrin and orange juice into a shaker filled with ice.
- He knew bartenders who threw up their shakers over their shoulders, heaving them like they were toweling off after a shower.
1.2masculine saleromasculine pimenteromasculine azucarero
- Even if the shakers contained nothing but salt I would at least have the option of minimizing the amount used.
- I carry a small shaker of powdered ascorbic acid (vitamin C crystals) with me to flavor my water.
- And you've got to appreciate a place that includes a shaker full of paprika alongside the salt and pepper on your table.
- Dust powdered sugar (through a sieve or special powdered sugar shaker, if you have one) onto the top of the cake.
- And realistically, even if you buy a shaker of salt or a bottle of chilli sauce while travelling it's going to be a hindrance and you'll probably just end up leaving it somewhere.
- Neko eagerly reached for the sugar shaker and poured a hefty amount into his coffee.
- Mory gives him her famous glare and rolls the shaker towards him, sprinkling salt all over.
- The best is a large salt shaker or a cheese shaker.
- But when the salt is out of the shaker, it's hard to get it back in.
- He loses the plot like a shaker of salt, vaguely wrapping up the con in the film's final moments.
1.3(for dice)cubilete masculinecacho masculine Andes
(member of sect)shaker masculine