In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(product)champú masculineherbal shampoo — champú de hierbas
- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- It's almost impossible to buy a soap, shampoo or bubble bath which does not contain synthetic sodium laurel sulphate or sodium laureth sulphate.
- That way, the shampoo gets the soap residue off of the skin under your beard.
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- As it operates as a home for men trying to get off the street, they are asking this year for toiletries like toothpaste, soap and shampoo.
- The first time my personal check got turned into an automatic debit, I was buying shampoo at a family-owned hair care store in my urban neighborhood.
- If I go more than a day without shampoo my hair is a grease pot.
- And, ah, get soap, shampoo, scissors, a razor and some gel if you can.
- Therefore, having soap, shampoo and toiletry items available to them is a big plus.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- Clinical tests have shown this product works against lice that have developed resistance to standard lice shampoos.
- The older ones had shampoo, deodorant or soap smells.
- I have been trying to get parents to buy non-scented soap, shampoo and toothpaste for scout camps.
- Nail polish, shampoo, perfume, hair gel and body lotion all may contain phthalates.
- She proceeded to show him where the soap and shampoo was, along with other items such as toilet paper and extra towels.
- The lice shampoos I have seen all have a lot of scary warnings.
- Permethrin is already known by many consumers as an ingredient in head lice shampoos for children.
- After soaping up completely, he scrubbed some shampoo through his hair, then stood under the spray, letting the soap rinse off slowly as the heat eased his tensed muscles.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- I stuck a lot of stuff I might need in my purse, such as razors, toothpaste and the vital toothbrush, soap, shampoo and conditioner, and a few other things.
- There was a small closet with towels and some cheap oral care material like soap, shampoo and toothpaste.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
- Your dog can get manicures, pedicures, shampoos; you can feed it gourmet treats; you can put it in clothes to match your own.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- Haircuts, manicures, shaves and shampoos undertaken here, says another - adding that the proprietor would be happy to have these services home-delivered to you without any extra charge.
2(act)lavado masculineshampoo and set — lavado y marcado masculine
1(hair) lavarI'm going to have my hair shampooed — voy a ir a lavarme el pelo / la cabeza a la peluquería
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.