In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A range of software, shareware and applications emerge nearly every other day from different corners of the Tamil speaking world.
- There are commercial products, shareware, freeware, open source, and even hardware products.
- Stay away from shareware and freeware until you're no longer a novice.
- What may at first appear to be shareware or legitimate licensed software can, unfortunately, often turn out to not be so.
- Today, myriad inexpensive quality postscript alphabets are easily accessible on home computers for free or as shareware on the Internet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.