1artimañas femininetriquiñuelas feminine
- The Yanks lecture the world on good election process, yet let ballot design, voting procedure and counting power be controlled by the equivalent of local councils - a recipe for electoral corruption and sharp practice.
- What these people did wasn't sharp practice, it was criminal.
- A requirement of form deters sharp practice and fraud whilst encouraging the desirable elements of a seriously intended, voluntary agreement.
- He has been pinned by the dishonesty and sharp practice apparently rife in the Queensland branch.
- Politicians should have more regard for the complexity they conjure up with each new wave of legislation, which creates a breeding ground for fraud and sharp practice.