In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alimentador de papel masculine
- Postscript is emulated and you can add up to three additional 500-page sheet feeders.
- He knows the fancy copier can do that, so he loads his originals into the sheet feeder, then begins studying the copier's control panel so he can get things right the first time.
- The standard 4,200 sheet feeder can be augmented with a further 4,000 page feeder.
- The sheet feeder worked smooth - there were no jams, which can be common on inexpensive feeders - and it's designed for easy access of the rollers if paper does get stuck.
- It was pressed into service on the new book and quickly revealed its main flaw: the sheet feeder.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.