In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1metal en planchas masculinemetal en chapas masculine
- Plastic/metal hybrid parts are made up of a thin formed sheet metal profile supported by plastic ribbing.
- During the next step the produced upper sandwich was bonded with the lower sheet metal, also by rolling.
- This is handy for differentiating sheet metal and steel bracings when detecting studs in auto bodies.
- You may also need some of that thin sheet metal and some sheet metal cutters.
- They had set up makeshift cover using old metal crates and some aged and rusted sheet metal.
- The desktop is galvanized sheet metal, a material that is handsome and weather-resistant.
- Metal clad kalamein windows are wood covered by galvanized sheet metal.
- Tight faceting suggests plumage, but those feathers could be forged of sheet metal.
- The only manufacturers in the world to use galvanized sheet metal and structural tubing.
- The sheet metal, chromoly tubing, and various parts and pieces that were destroyed can be replaced.
- Toe plates are then cut from sheet metal, and pieces of iron are hammered and twisted into shape to form soles and heels.
- The bicimolina, a pedal-powered mill, is a fusion of angle iron, sheet metal, and old bicycle parts.
- You could also have a top of galvanized sheet metal fabricated at a sheet-metal shop.
- All of the ducting must be smooth-wall galvanized sheet metal - corrugated flex duct is not allowed.
- Galvanized sheet metal was chosen for the exterior walls and roof because of its economy and durability.
- Gutters on older homes may be wood, galvanized sheet metal, or copper.
- By the Bronze Age drinking vessels were being made of sheet metal, primarily bronze or gold.
- Each false tattered edge, painted shadow, smudged scrap of paper and rusted piece of sheet metal is a visual delight.
- He would also have punches with which to make holes, shears for cutting sheet metal and files for smoothing the metal.
- Rusted sheet metal, asphaltic roofing, old boards, or slate tiles are other roofing alternatives.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.