1empresa fantasma feminine
- Investors are taking a punt on what effectively is a shell company.
- Many corporations use shell companies to reduce the tax liabilities of deals, but it created a new shell company for almost every new issue.
- However, what's left is little more than a shell company.
- Part of their shell company's offering was floated on the Geneva stock exchange using fake balance sheets.
- If I have to set up a little shell company to get what I want, I will.
- The company is merging with two other rivals via a three-way acquisition by a long-dormant shell company, but it promises that the deal is the first of several in this fragmented industry.
- The shell company's fee income is greater than the costs of supporting the site.
- The source said 130 officers raided 50 premises on both sides of the harbour, including a shell company where the director was arrested.
- It turned out to be a shell company, with negligible assets, which has now gone bankrupt.
- Until the deal is completed with the administrator, York City Football Club Limited is, in effect, just a shell company.
- Apparently you can set up a shell company, pretend to run auctions and people will transfer money to you without knowing anything about you.
- He explained that this is only a shell company left over from the restructuring process.
- Invest in 5,000 mobile phones or other products and set up a shell company, preferably in a ‘non-cooperative’ jurisdiction where fewer checks will be made.
- Eventually the idea of using an offshore shell company in the Cayman Islands as a way to hide the paying of bribes became a more plausible, and attractive idea.
- But that certificate would be tied to the name of the shell company they started for the purpose.
- In other words, he owns 50% of the shell company!
- One possibility was buying a shell company to gain access to the market.
- Company A in Britain owns a shell company in a tax haven (Company B).
- For example, a higher-rate taxpayer could buy a 10% stake in a shell company for £20,000 shortly before it floats.
- ‘In 1997, I bought a shell company, which had done some wells and which had a long history in Ireland,’ he said.