In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(sets of shelves)estantería feminine
- This leaves space at the back of the worktop for extra storage, in the form of roll-down aluminium shutters, open shelving, sliding glass panels or recessed knife racks with fold-down chopping boards.
- Straight ladders are the most common and least expensive type used with bookcases, display racks, and other types of shelving or cabinets that have a consistent depth.
- There is an abundance of built-in shelving and cupboard space.
- Central Library, based on Rome's Pantheon, and the largest municipal library in Britain with its 20 miles of shelving, is also singled out.
- When open shelving is used, a solid shelf or tote box should be used on the bottom shelf to create a barrier between the floor and the bottom shelf.
- One solution is utilizing vertical space above the bench with structural shelving and racking devices for equipment as well as reagents and storage.
- One of the bedrooms also features a walk-in cupboard, recessed storage and shelving.
- We also needed to hide some unsightly shelving.
- It also has an open fireplace and wooden flooring, along with fitted shelving and storage cupboards.
- The new library will be on one level, as opposed to the Renwick St library which has restricted access because of narrow stairs, high shelving and narrow stairs.
- They then tossed in some simple color-coordinated shelving, eye-catching wall decor and a few hubcaps.
- Because of this, the camp is expanding the inside work area - renovating a room as an inclement work area and fabricating shelving to display completed bisque.
- The adjoining breakfast area has an exposed brick wall with built-in shelving and storage cupboards.
- The shelving, paint, woodwork and cabinets in the shop are all destroyed while the lack of electricity and filthy floors will involve major work to return them to normal.
- It has lifts, a coffee shop, 7,000 audio and visual items, an electronic database, research engines and 2,500 metres of shelving.
- To partially compensate his I-want-I-want-I-want reaction we picked up a neat set of utility shelving, manufactured from recycled plastic, to go in the garage pending the acquisition of a shed.
- The community service is carried out at a local charity where Frank, using the skills he is learning as an apprentice cabinet-maker, restores and renovates their shelving.
- Features include timber flooring, a quality kitchen with additional shelving and brick features and beautiful open fireplaces.
- The department is luxuriously decorated in the brand's signature lilac colour, with suede lined shelving and deep carpets surrounding a large circular seating area.
- Store materials off the floor using shelving or pallets.
2(material used to make shelves)tablas para estantes femininemaderas para estantes feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.