1desguazador masculinedesguazadora feminine
- ‘The first task in the dismantling operation will be repairing holes made in three areas of the Megafloat's bottom when it ran aground,’ the ship-breaker said.
- The shipping company bringing the liner to India will bear the brunt, as it's only after ships are brought to the breaking yard that the ship-breaker pays up.
- It was towed up the River Thames from Sheerness in Kent to a ship-breaker's yard in Rotherhithe, South London.
- Neither does it have a complete inventory of toxic wastes, although the ship-breaker admits that the ship contains both asbestos and polychlorinated biphenyls, a neurotoxin.
- The ship-breaker tries to get the best possible return on the investment by breaking the ship as efficiently as possible.