1(sender)consignador masculineconsignadora feminine
- Both carriers and shippers are reaping real advantages in the form of multilane contracts.
- The assorted US states now have tax treaties with each other that let them tell other states who received goods from a shipper an any state.
- Its customers include national railways, leasing companies, private operators and shippers.
- Backup tapes of data are shipped daily and the shipping organizations have contracts with their shippers.
- They complete all procedural and documentation formalities involved in customs and port clearance on behalf of the shipper, and arrange for the warehousing of cargo before shipment.
- Return address labels, pre-paid postage and integrated tracking are becoming more commonly provided by shippers.
- Driving a single load between the UK and Italy may cost $1,100 - or it may cost $2,300, depending on whether the shipper or the carrier has the upper hand.
- Cross-training became the norm: pickers also became packagers, and shippers checked accounts.
- All import and export companies, shippers and shipping lines using Yantian port will benefit from the improvements.
- The traders and manufacturers, not to mention the shippers and retailers, argue that they have expenses as well.
- Heavy fines are imposed on airlines, shippers and trucking companies found to be carrying stowaways, whilst border controls have been stepped up.
- With the labels, consumers don't necessarily have to travel to make the return; they can call a shipper for pick-up.
- The insurance policy should be taken out in the name of the shipper and the should be endorsed in blank, except when stipulated to the contrary.
- In order to beef it up and stabilise it on its voyage, the English shippers began to add brandy as a fortifying element.
- The Atlanta-based shipper once developed a motor that could burn cheap corn oil.
- Perishable and temperature sensitive goods will be transported provided that the shipper accepts that this is at its risk.
- With the export trade expanding, shippers, bankers and insurance companies also jostled with each other on the trading floor.
- Officials declined to give any specifics on the shipment, including the shipper of the weapons, the intended end-user and the make of the guns.
- The systems track the deluge of details associated with each freight load, including the shipper, the carrier, the goods, bills of lading, and the like.
- The company has made it a thousand times easier to track shipments, by having shippers fill out airbills online.
2(exporter)exportador masculineexportadora femininea firm of wine/grain shippers — una empresa exportadora de vinos/granos