1(para hacer camisas) tela feminine
- Examples include most bed, kitchen and bath linens, shirting, denim, poplin and other similar goods.
- The company also released a new cotton/linen shirting blend.
- The small size also allows us to observe textural differences, such as the distinction between wool gabardine and cotton shirting, without the substances becoming unduly associative.
- Striped seersucker and oxford-cloth shirting lend a tailored look to a window, making it suitable for a room where froufrou just won't do.
- The cotton shirtings with their muted colours are a terrific buy for the summer.