1(invariable adjective) rosa fosforito(invariable adjective) rosa shocking
1rosa fosforito masculinerosa shocking masculine
- Canary yellow, shocking pink, electric blue and bright orange show off a joyful, forever-young attitude.
- On this occasion she was wearing shocking pink hot pants and cowboy boots.
- Over a glass of lemon tea in her office-cum-playroom, decorated in shocking pink and blue, I took a look at what true success has brought to this shy, retiring individual.
- The sleeves, supported by a stainless steel structure, form wing-like shoulders, making the model appear like an angelic carnival dancer who stumbled into a giant vat of shocking pink paint.
- In other stalls you can find shocking pink fabric covered with Chinese symbols, a record as old as your grandfather and silver jewelry.
- Oversized shocking pink bears filled the backdrop, plastic watches and cheap costume brooches and bangles were crammed in the front showcase.
- Can you even imagine squeezing electric blue or shocking pink margarine on your toast in the morning?
- A new energy emerged from some of the glaring colors, such as shocking pink, scotchlight yellow, bright orange and lime green.
- The CD itself is a luscious shade of shocking pink.
- The interior design would not be to everyone's taste, particularly the shocking pink and black kitchen.
- Standing by were stepladders, sieves and sacks of sawdust, dyed peacock, emperor, yellow, emerald, shocking pink and black.
- No one is credited in the program for costumes, but their emphasis on bold, solid colours: red, green and shocking pink are appropriately evocative of comic books.
- Flowers of shocking pink seem poised to burst out of the canvas.
- The singer wore shocking pink and the other band members donned powder blue.
- The relish will be thick, creamy, chunky and shocking pink!
- The vessel, painted in royal blue with white wheelhouse and just a touch of shocking pink on top, is currently moored in the channel at Rosses Point.
- The oddest color I think I've seen was a fluorescent shocking pink compound that turned up in the lab next door when I was an undergraduate.
- Debbie stared in bewilderment at the principal, who had dyed her hair a shocking pink.
- In the midst of my surprise I am vaguely aware of another shocking pink object in my peripheral vision, moving rapidly towards me.
- You can see them in the streets of Shiraz, flashes of shocking pink or blue kicking out from under their demur black chador.