1(watch/mechanism) a prueba de golpes
- All are power-efficient, shockproof, and weatherproof.
- The biggest advantage of plastic is it is waterproof and electrical shockproof.
- The scope weighs 11 ounces, is shockproof, waterproof and fog proof.
- So what you have is a small, metallic case with plastic reinforcements at the corners, a little bit like a shockproof watch.
- The lightweight housings are rubber armored, waterproof, shockproof and very comfortable in the hands.
- There are no moving parts, so the device is largely shockproof and does not wear out.
- It's waterproof and shockproof, so that the person can actually wear it in the bath if they want to, they never have to take it off.
- Although the hard drives won't be as robust or shockproof as a tape cartridge, hard drives will continue to offer various advantages over tape.
- Since then, improvements have made contemporary optics waterproof and shockproof, added gyroscopic image stabilization, and even enabled night vision.
- It is Swiss-made, shockproof and waterproof to a depth of 30 meters.
- It is extra-durable and shockproof, while weighing one-third less than most professional radios on the market.
- They are required to be shockproof in the extreme and to function in extreme heat, cold and rain.
- The shockproof nature of the phone means lots of rubber.