1.1(exchange of fire) tiroteo masculine(exchange of fire) balacera feminine Latin America(exchange of fire) baleo masculine Chile(shots) tiros masculine(shots) disparos masculine
- But it is understood that two reported shootings in the area are connected with the growing drugs trade.
- The live firing practices included rapid-fire shoots enabling reconnaissance members to practice accurate instinctive shooting.
- And what led to this fatal shooting of an airline passenger?
- And with that he walked away through the crowd that had gathered to practice their shooting.
- Officers found a juvenile who witnessed the shooting, but they would not elaborate.
- The number of shootings of civilians is skyrocketing.
- You've been practicing your shooting in here again, haven't you?
- Incidents involving police shootings of these individuals have led to inquiry after inquiry.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation officials are investigating both shootings as hate crimes.
- Police classified the incident as a random drive-by shooting.
- Today, school shootings are occurring at an alarming frequency.
- The parking lot where the shooting happened is an open, public, unsecured area.
- Eight of the fatal shootings have occurred in Dublin, while two have taken place in Limerick.
- Throughout the invasion and occupation there has been torture, dawn raids and shootings of civilians.
- A difficult wait for a community very concerned about an unexplained fatal shooting of one of its citizens, and that wait over tomorrow.
- Numerous school shootings occurred in the 1980s and 1970s.
- Many people witness the shooting but no one does anything to confront the militiamen.
- The drive-by shooting began much earlier than her nephew thought.
- Police are continuing to investigate potential links with a number of other gangland style shootings.
- ‘This shooting could have had fatal consequences,’ he said.
1.2(killing) asesinato masculine(execution) fusilamiento masculine
- The inaugural games of the modern Olympics, held in Athens in 1896, included shooting, and the sport has been part of the Commonwealth Games since 1966.
- As Britain's largest country sports organisation, BASC is committed to providing training in the safe use of guns to young people interested in taking up the sport of shooting.
- Field sports, including shooting, stalking and fishing, have long been an integral part of life in Scotland and many disciplines are synonymous with the country itself.
- A gamekeeper who works for a private estate in the valley said other country sports like fishing and shooting were threatened if a ban was introduced.
- He told me he also enjoys trap and skeet shooting with his daughters.
- Weightlifting and even sports such as fencing and shooting may also have cause for concern.
- We expected medals in hockey, tennis, long jump and shooting.
- At one time, I felt the socializing aspect of cowboy shooting should be played down.
- He had a great interest in sport, especially fishing, boxing, coursing shooting and soccer.
- Many of these competitors began the sport of shooting with air guns bought from local shops.
- Gary added: ‘The air weapons section is growing and we hope to be a competitive force in the sport of shooting.’
- Do not expect to feel up to a little grouse shooting when you disembark.
- Fish shooting is a sport in Vermont and every spring, hunters break out their artillery and head to the marshes to exercise their right to shoot fish.
- My friend did some skeet shooting from various stands, I guess you call them.
- Cowboy action shooting doesn't have a lot of negatives about it.
- More than an antique gun club, cowboy action shooting is a sport devoted to preserving the styles and ideals as well as the weapons of the Old West.
- For the more active there is an adjacent 18 hole golf course and other outdoor pursuits such as archery and clay pigeon shooting are possible in the grounds.
- Cowboy shooting is taking the country by storm.
- The association says grouse shooting conserves both the birds and the heather.
- In fact, gun ownership or enjoyment of sport shooting doesn't seem to be tied to wealth or social class at all.
2.2British (land)coto de caza masculinevedado de caza masculine
3Cinemarodaje masculinefilmación feminine