1adicto a las compras masculineadicta a las compras femininecomprador compulsivo masculinecompradora compulsiva feminine
- Kristen was well known for being a shopaholic and Tom didn't want to be anywhere near her when she was let loose in a mall.
- If that's not enough to draw shopaholics and mall rats, it has a full floor selling women's products.
- But their success will depend upon satisfying an increasingly demanding generation of trendy shopaholics.
- We're not a nation of shopkeepers, but shopaholics.
- Among the shopaholics, 48 per cent stuck to the city centre and 35 per cent ventured to the Trafford Centre.
- Thrift is the bleakest of all the virtues, especially in an era of consumerism, credit cards, and shopaholics.
- Much like those addicted to drugs or alcohol, shopaholics experience withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, depression and loss of control.
- Such a tour can break the resilience of the most addicted shopaholics.
- You are a shopaholic, and shopping is your only real form of exercise.
- International Buy Nothing Day, held on the 27th November 1998, challenges the shopaholics amongst us to abstain from consumer spending for 24 hours.
- Football has never featured massively in the lives of this hard-working city of bankers, real estate moguls and shopaholics.
- If you're a shopaholic like me, it's a great excuse to exercise the old credit card!
- No, it's not the title of a new American self-help manual for shopaholics.
- I went to a psychiatrist to see if I was a shopaholic, but he didn't think I was as I could pay my bills.
- Even the most compulsive shopaholic would have difficulty filling the vast boot.
- More than a quarter of men are now self-confessed shopaholics, with 28% of them admitting to loving the thrill of buying new things.
- When she isn't working, Joanna is a self-confessed shopaholic.
- She was a shopaholic who loved clothes and make-up and was up for a night out at the slightest excuse.
- My husband is a compulsive hoarder and shopaholic, filling every inch of our six-bedroom house.
- For shopaholics, it was a Thanksgiving weekend to remember.