In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1instalador comercial masculineinstaladora comercial femininediseñador de espacios comerciales masculinediseñadora de espacios comerciales feminine
- It was obvious that the shopfitters had been back as all was now in order.
- Mr Hardcastle, 30, of Highfield, Withernsea, was a shopfitter and father of two young children, and had gone out for the evening.
- Once a site is chosen, the company brings in a team of shopfitters to put its own style on it - which takes about six weeks.
- The other survivors from Yeadon were James Coffey, 31, an accountant, of Warm Lane, and Darren Auton, 35, a shopfitter, of Greenlea Close.
- The company also has an expanding contracting division which provides a design and installation service to a number of building firms and shopfitters.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.