1enano masculine derogatoryenana feminine derogatorypetiso masculine South America informalpetisa feminine South America informaltarugo feminine Chile informal
- Incidentally, when he attends film premiers he has his ‘people’ build him a small ramp on the red carpet so that when he's photographed next to his leading ladies he doesn't look like such a short-arse.
- He is a very cheap character and a short-arse like a lot of them are, puffed up like a turkey.
- To me that's like saying, ‘Toulouse-Lautrec - what a short-arse,’ and walking straight past the canvases.
- You are most definitely a short-arse.
- First up is my old friend Stuey who, despite being a bit of a short-arse, has found a young lady who tolerates his many faults.