In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lista de candidatos preseleccionados feminine
- Rather, I attribute it to a basic problem with how the shortlist is selected.
- A shortlist of candidates is drawn up by the constituency association and a number of interviews reduces the number of applicants to two.
- For the sixth year running there were no female comics on the final shortlist.
- From 500 entries, June's portrait made it through to the final shortlist.
- Airedale Hospital was also in the final shortlist for the Hospital of the Year.
- All entries must be received by the end of August when a shortlist of 30 candidates will be drawn up.
- Understandably, certain names will never get as far as a final shortlist, for various reasons.
- The shortlist of candidates is understood to be made up exclusively of current Bank of Ireland executives.
- On a final shortlist of eight sites is South Killingholme on the Humber.
- The panel will also help draft the selection criteria from which a shortlist of candidates will be chosen.
- Redman Design was selected from a shortlist of six bidders from across the UK for the contract.
- There were nine main awards and final shortlists were selected by independent jury panels.
- They had a shortlist of candidates and flew to New York and London to interview them.
- This means the shortlist of candidates to replace Mr Soden is likely to be made up exclusively of current executives.
- The British firm is looking to select a winning bid from a shortlist of four by mid-October.
- He would, of course, be on the shortlist of candidates to replace the departing Dane.
- From the six proposals on the shortlist we select four to go into production.
- Even the Sistine Chapel looks unlikely to make the final shortlist.
- A shortlist of the best candidates is prepared and sent to the client.
- He made it through the first few rounds, but suffered another blow when he missed out on a place in the final shortlist of 10 contestants.
1preseleccionarhe wasn't short-listed for the job — no fue incluido en la lista de candidatos a entrevistar
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.