1(event)lanzamiento de bala masculinelanzamiento de peso masculine Spain
- I did pull a hamstring one season and I got tennis elbow early on because of poor technique in my shot-putting but that was all.
- ‘The first game I played was shot-put and I even secured first prize in the competitions that were held for the disabled in Tamil Nadu,’ Rao recalls.
- Benjamin Lawrencin earned the Victor Ludorum Award in Division I with gold in the 100m, shot-put and discus.
- Among the track and field events were the 100 metres, shot-put, high jump, and javelin.
- The shot-put competition will be held amid the ruins of ancient Olympia.
- We had a lot of pride in his performance in the shot-put and discus and in his gold medals and records.
- ‘You're playing basketball, not shot-put,’ he said, trying to keep his tone down.
- After lunch the athletes were divided into teams for mini competitions and took part in javelin, shot-put and sprinting.
- Everyone in the crowd is sitting just on the grassy hillside looking down onto the dirt track where the shot-put is taking place.
- John Godina of the United States has won the men's shot-put gold medal at the World Athletics Championships.
- He has not let the disability stop him from living life to the full, however, and already holds the British record for shot-put.
- This was Heidi Krieger, the 1986 European women's shot-put champion.
- She's doing well: Anderson competed in her first senior competition this year and placed first in javelin and third in shot-put.
- In the intermediate shot-put event, Tola Agora from Askes, defeated the All-England champion with a throw of 10.96 metres.
- Trishann St Clair was third in shot-put and Charlene Eudovique also came through with a third place finish in women's open long jump.
- What is still remarkable is her appetite for further success and the enthusiasm she enjoys from winning events she didn't expect to, such as the shot-put.
- Ten countries compete in track and field events, shot-put, discuss, javelin, table tennis, swimming, basketball, football, volleyball.
- Some of his shorter throws are delivered in a shot-put motion, as if the ball is filled with a heavy liquid.
- As the javelin and shot-put contests had already been held at the school grounds, the much-awaited races occupied the agenda for the morning.
- For weight lifters and competitors in the " throwing " sports of shot-put, javelin, discus and hammer, the performance enhancer of choice has long been steroids.