1empujar con el hombrohe shoulder-charged his way through the group at the entrance — se abrió paso empujando con el hombro al grupo que estaba en la entrada
- But the Jones were undeterred and with the help of fellow eye-witness David Storey, who shoulder-charged the burglar kept hold of him until police arrived.
- After that came the Santini penalty, followed shortly by another spot-kick claim, when half-time substitute David Bingham was shoulder-charged by Russell Anderson.
- And in the second half they made the Springboks look like ants trying to shoulder-charge a wall.
- The momentum was with the visitors, but then replacement prop Matt Dunning handed back the initiative with two silly penalties, shoulder-charging Aaron Mauger off the ball and then dropping a scrum.
- There was none of the dainty physical frailty usually associated with small wingers as he robustly shoulder-charged Thomas Flogel during one early tussle for possession.