1actividad escolar que consiste en llevar objetos a la escuela y hablar acerca de ellos
- We have the whole week for adventures and show-and-tell.
- It opened with a show-and-tell session of members' slides during the traditional reception on Friday night.
- ‘We encourage these children to share in a show-and-tell way,’ he says.
- Dara did not take the ginger jar to show-and-tell, but she showed us how children can deal with death if given a chance to ask questions, receive honest answers, and participate in family grief.
- It was like he brought a puppy to show-and-tell.
- Look, I don't have time for another round of show-and-tell.
- If need be, drag her onto the bed with her jewelry box for show-and-tell.
- My brother, in preschool, brought a poster to show-and-tell time that he had carried the previous day at a pro-choice march.
- ‘He would recite his stuff like a child doing show-and-tell,’ manager Jack Rollins once recalled.
- Use pictures as a show-and-tell vehicle for your young one to help bring family elders to life.
- She pulled out all the pamphlets again and explained to me each one, as excited as a kindergartner at show-and-tell.
- I was the kid in the neighborhood who caught black snakes and took them to school for show-and-tell.
- Ever since then, if it's show-and-tell day, I bring my video recorder, just in case another Erica comes along.
- This day, he joined daughter Quinn at her pre-school for show-and-tell.
- The nice thing is, it allows them to easily take their garden to school for show-and-tell.
- I began bringing my scarves into the office for show-and-tell.
- Each seminar will begin with students presenting their things to the class in traditional show-and-tell style and include critical discussions around issues of material culture.
- I was so incensed that, to the horror of my teacher at the time, I even talked about it at show-and-tell.
- Last night we had a bit of a show-and-tell session in the liturgy group.
- When your child is young, you might also consider encouraging your child to present information to his class during show-and-tell or a special presentation that you arrange with his teacher.