2US(housebound)confinado en casa
1enfermo confinado en casa
- I'm actually moved when I think of how much joy I can bring into the life of this well-to-do, wheelchair-bound shut-in.
- On the other hand, and this is especially true of shut-ins who tend to watch more television, there's still a large number of people who feel thrilled or blessed with the nonstop stimulus.
- The program's primary aim is to assist elderly shut-ins, mentally challenged persons and drug abusers.
- This plan was a particularly bright idea by one of our politicians who compared it to the Meals on Wheels scheme which brings food to elderly shut-ins in the USA.
- I'm finding I don't have much to write about after a week of being a sick shut-in.
- The old, especially those who are too weak to take walks outside, have become shut-ins.
- At first she was bedridden and then progressed into a wheelchair, but she remained a shut-in.
- Many Sunday mornings were spent with Mom making devotional house visitations for the shut-ins.
- She still found time to attend protest rallies and visit shut-ins in her congregation twice a week.
- Emma and Erna go regularly to thrift store at the Lutheran Church, and buy for the sick and shut-in or anyone else they think just might need a treasure they spy.
- At the Westmoreland Multi-Service Center, a senior center in Mt. Pleasant, director Irene Smith helped to prepare more than 50 meals for seniors and shut-ins.
- Despite his own self-diagnosis, he's not a shut-in.
- During Klondike Days, the association produces a touring Klondike Revue that performs approximately 35 shows to seniors and shut-ins.
- Help a friend's child with homework, or visit an elderly shut-in.
- Kennedy has also helped abolish the poll tax, liberalize immigration laws, fund cancer research and create the Meals on Wheels program for shut-ins and the elderly.
- Or maybe you can visit a sick friend or bring a meal to a shut-in.
- Donated food from the cafeteria was delivered to shut-ins who could not make it to the emergency shelter.
- I didn't think it was a good idea to mention it to her - she doesn't seem to require much encouragement to become a shut-in.
- I just love talking to these shut-ins who call you.
- John Brown, perennial shut-in, spends a lot of time indoors.