- Flexible container including self-sealing dispensing valve to provide automatic shut-off and leak resistant inverted storage
- Shops and businesses had already been coping with scheduled shut-offs.
- They were already coping with scheduled shut-offs about which they had been notified.
2(valve)válvula de cierre feminineinterruptor masculine
- The filter should be placed on the main water supply line near where it enters the house, at any point past the main shut-off valve for the whole house, but before pipes branch off into multiple directions.
- This provided an excellent opportunity to discuss where the oxygen shut-off valves are located for each of the rooms and how to turn off the valves.
- This includes the valve at the water meter, the shut-off valve to the house and the valves to the water heater.
- Drip-tape connectors come with or without shut-off valves.
- Most of these units offer multiple safety features such as an automatic safety shut-off due to bumping or knocking it over and grills to keep hands away from hot surfaces.
- Break a union close to the valve so water will drain out clear to the shut-off valve.
- The coalition demanded a moratorium on shut-offs; that the contracts with the head of the Detroit Water Department and the consultants running Highland Park be voided, and that water be declared a human right.
- Moving the stalk up or down for less than one second initiates the turn signal activation sequence, and automatic shut-off mode.
- Fully open the water supply shut-off valve to assure that there is adequate water pressure and volume.
- The display features an auto shut-off to save the battery.
- Disregard broken gas shut-off valves and evacuation routes that are blocked with extra supply carts and stretchers.
- Consider valves that are manual on with an automatic shut-off.
- All plumbing fixtures, including toilets, sinks and basins, have shut-off valves located under the fixture against the wall.
- He explained that it was normal procedure for the water supply to be off for up to 36 hours, but added that the company was hoping to introduce a 12 hour shut-off system.
- If you have a hot-water tank in your roof, check your airing cupboard or next to the tank in the roof for the shut-off valves.
- We installed float valves and shut-off valves so I can clean the troughs or drain the system in winter if necessary.
- Purchase portable heaters equipped with automatic shut-off switches and avoid the use of extension cords
- ‘We were very lucky to have found the shut-offs as quickly as we did,’ said Nick Brouwer, section manager of utilities and maintenance for North Vancouver District.
- Some of these models also provide a greater number of programs, automatic shut-off timers and mechanisms that keep noise to a minimum.
- If your home has interior shut-off valves leading to outside faucets, close them and drain water from lines.