1tiempo de exposición masculine
- In shutter-priority mode you choose the shutter speed and the camera selects an appropriate corresponding aperture.
- If you get a warning, either switch to a higher shutter speed or, if that's not an option, find something to rest the camera on - a fence post or porch rail, for example.
- Coordinating your two hands on the two controls takes some practice, but the slower the shutter speed, the more time you have to unravel the logistics.
- In the technique called panning, you use a slow shutter speed and move the camera to follow your subject.
- Base your exposure on the existing light conditions, using a small aperture and the longest shutter speed available.