In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiempo de exposición masculine
- In shutter-priority mode you choose the shutter speed and the camera selects an appropriate corresponding aperture.
- If you get a warning, either switch to a higher shutter speed or, if that's not an option, find something to rest the camera on - a fence post or porch rail, for example.
- Coordinating your two hands on the two controls takes some practice, but the slower the shutter speed, the more time you have to unravel the logistics.
- In the technique called panning, you use a slow shutter speed and move the camera to follow your subject.
- Base your exposure on the existing light conditions, using a small aperture and the longest shutter speed available.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.