In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermero masculineenfermera feminine
- No matter how busy he may be, a call to a sick nurse is always promptly and cheerfully answered.
- On the other hand, sick nurses are associated with decayed morale, poorer outcomes for patients and an economic burden for the system, thus affecting all Canadians.
- In her Habits, a sick nurse should be sober, active, orderly, and clean, and neat in her person.
- The sick nurse got well after about two weeks and the family, which had been vacated, returned to normal.
- The intention of the founders was to provide better nursing for the Westminster Hospital, and superior women as sick nurses in private families.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.