In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1salario que se percibe mientras se está con permiso por enfermedad
- Employers like freelancers as they avoid the extra expense of pension contributions, sick pay and national insurance.
- He forced through pensions, sick pay and national assistance for the destitute against the strongly armed self-interests of the rich.
- The workers voted by 89 percent to accept the offer which is for £4.75 an hour, along with a limited bonus and sick pay scheme.
- The company plans to introduce a ‘second generation’ workforce, along with changes to the staff's sick pay and bonus schemes.
- The report states that sick pay compensates for the same loss as damages for loss of earnings, so it should be taken into account in assessing damages.
- Public sector workers are more likely to get benefits like extra sick pay, an occupational pension, the chance of a career break and help with child care.
- Hence, where an employee receives sick pay after an accident has rendered her unfit for work, this is deducted from the amount of damages received.
- This was originally intended as a tax that would provide sick pay, unemployment benefit and pensions.
- Their original claim was for 3 percent and a catch-up rise for low paid assembly line workers, with a shift allowance, sick pay and a pension scheme.
- It is understood the High Court action relates to his sick pay and pension entitlements.
- These provisions leave some without sick pay, others without pensions, and all on wages that just hover above the minimum wage.
- Incapacity benefit is paid once statutory sick pay from an employer comes to an end or is not available.
- You are not an employee of the company and not entitled to any fringe benefits such as sick pay, holiday or pension rights.
- Garlands pays the minimum wage, gives no shift bonuses or sick pay, offers no pension provisions and does not allow trade union representation.
- These benefits include pension contributions, study leave, sick pay and pay rises.
- One million fixed-term employees were given rights to equal treatment on pay, pensions, holidays, sick pay and training from last October.
- The big worry is that, by attacking pensions and sick pay, the government is preparing the civil service for privatisation.
- Check eligibility for statutory sick pay, disability living allowance and incapacity benefit
- The cleaners, members of the union, are campaigning for a living wage as well as sick pay, holidays and a pension.
- Prostitutes also have the right to unemployment benefits, sick pay and a pension, according to the law.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.