1enfermo mental masculineenferma mental femininepsicópata feminine
- It matters not that the average rape victim is either a child, a defenseless old lady or some victim unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with a sicko on a dark road.
- If a sicko runs around with a machete, I believe the sicko will always be a sicko.
- Everyone should don their sicko fantasy gear and prance around like morons while the watchers in the hunting blinds area snap pictures and take pot shots with explosive ammunition.
- Not to mention all those times I was running away, a skinny little boy loose on the streets - I was fair game for all sorts of sickos.
- I pity the mentality of the sickos who tried, in futility, to piggyback on the admiration that the Red Fort evokes.
- It could be a lesson to us all that the more exposure you get the more sickos find out about you.
- A new year, a new bunch of sickos are looking for love in the local paper.
- We could just as easily call this bunch of sickos any number of disempowering labels.
- You'd also have to be some sort of perverted sicko to look at this weirdo's old profile.
- But I think that this is what keeps some people from going totally blotto, becoming real sickos.
- I heard one radio commentator saying that to actually enjoy the movie you'd have to be ‘a sicko or a religious nut’!
- This is discovered when Donnie burns down his house and the fire department finds a secret room filled with the sicko porno tapes.
- I nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly - what kinds of sickos were they, thinking they had the right to check her out like that?
- I bet you get some real watersports sickos getting into that line of work.
- You never know what kinds of sickos there are in the world.
- Among the sickos currently in custody are police officers, athletic coaches, and sundry military, medical and clerical workers.
- Good on them for nailing a cluster of abusive sickos.
- Tired of the sickos in my borough, this is an account of what I do to escape them at the weekend.
- Despite a simple plot, this bittersweet movie will make you giggle - watch out for the sicko Santa - and offers the requisite moral message for this time of year.
- ‘We've received a lot of messages from people who seem to think we're sickos,’ said Smith, who maintained he had no intention of offending anybody when he created the calendar.