In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Pharmacologyefecto secundario masculine
- If the radiation is aimed at your abdominal or pelvic area, diarrhea may be a side effect.
- She went deaf when she was a baby, before the age of the cochlear implant, as a side effect of polio.
- Cough was the only side effect that was more prevalent in this group than in the placebo group.
- Scarring can also be a side effect or complication of other conditions.
- Some people are able to use a different kind of statin without the same side effect.
- She thinks the only lasting side effect from the treatment may be some memory loss.
- Tiredness is a side effect that can be experienced by anyone undergoing radiation.
- Researchers may have found a side effect associated with stress which could lead to premature aging.
- Cough, a side effect not related to dose, was severe enough to prohibit further use in only three patients.
- A side effect of many of these drugs is sedation, so it's better to take them before going to sleep at night.
- If priapism has occurred as a side effect of medication then a different medication can usually be prescribed.
- Tell your doctor if you have had a particular side effect from a pain medication in the past.
- My dad has to take Provigil to counteract the drowsiness side effect of his other medication.
- Alcohol has a side effect and may impact your ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it, even the next day.
- Blurred vision is a common side effect, but it usually goes away on its own within a couple of weeks.
- Be sure to tell your doctor about any changes in your body that might be a side effect from the medicine.
- Diarrhea is a common side effect of tube feedings in the intensive care unit.
- The most common side effect of the influenza vaccine is soreness at the vaccination site.
- Most of those who had had a stroke were aware of their own drug treatment and were concerned about the side effect of drugs.
- But the side effect intrigued him into the exact workings of the hormone.
2(incidental result)consecuencia indirecta feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.