In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1depósito a la vista masculine
- As of October 1, 2004 the interest rate on a sight deposit is 0.55% as well as in the client's funds on the current account.
- The bank's banking services include offering loans; deposits, such as sight deposits, term deposits, savings deposits; and savings certificates and bonds.
- If a customer has the right to withdraw funds instantly, without interest, tax relief or other penalty, from their deposit account, the account should be recorded as a sight deposit.
- The increase in transaction accounts resulted in a greater volume of corporate sight deposits.
- The high growth rate of low cost funds, such as savings and sight deposits, is the result of the ‘maturing’ phase of the new branch network units.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.