1(considerably, notably)(improve/increase/change) considerablemente(change/increase/improve) apreciablementethey're significantly different — hay una diferencia apreciable entre ellos
- Enemy casualties, I think, are significantly higher than I expected.
- Stained or dirty beans are subject to being downgraded to feed quality, significantly reducing the value of the crop.
- Instead, we argue for the neutrality of nature, which is significantly different.
- The inclusion of a permanent, central building increased costs significantly.
- However, they did not change significantly from pre - to postexposure under either placebo or vitamin conditions.
- Ohnishi's results were radically different, with a significantly larger estimated value of 0.49.
- The Academy has changed significantly in the past 40 years.
- Advanced optical coatings are designed for near total reflection over a pre-defined spectral region, offering the potential to significantly improve system throughput.
- Private users are switching to take advantage of significantly higher transfer rates.
- Thirteen of 42 patients had to be admitted; the hospitalization rate did not differ significantly between the two groups.
- The self-evaluation intervention did result in significantly increased rates of teacher praise from the pretreatment to treatment phase.
- Whenever the first hint of winter's chill is in the air, the hazards of carbon monoxide exposure increase significantly.
- Apart from the failure of the rover's front-wheel steering, which had not significantly impaired the planned activity, everything had gone well.
- Walkers have managed to build their market share significantly.
- Scores in all measures improved significantly with sildenafil therapy.
- Peregrine falcons are heavy, compact birds with the female being significantly larger than the male.
- Conversely, drug court participants are significantly more likely than diversion participants to be arrested during the follow-up period.
- Compared to a constant temperature simulation, the folded state was accessible within a significantly shorter simulation time.
- The mammographic findings are not significantly different from the overall group.
- At the same time, the visceral fat calculated from the CT image passing the umbilical region was also significantly reduced.
2(meaningfully)he glanced significantly at her — le lanzó una mirada expresiva / elocuente
- sentence adverb significantly, they obtained the highest score — obtuvieron la puntuación más alta, lo cual es significativo