1socio capitalista masculinesocia capitalista feminine
- Her evidence was that the business was ready to go by March 2001, and that she was going to be the active partner, and her son-in-law would be the silent partner.
- If being around him in business is too painful or exhausting personally, then cash out and look for another business venture or become a silent partner.
- The other 15% of the firm is owned by four silent partners, who invested another $10,500 in seed money for a total of $70,000 in start-up costs.
- Over a three-year period he recruited silent partners through newspaper adverts, promising to pay them ‘substantial returns’.
- Keep in mind, however, that individual investors tend to be silent partners, which could be good or bad, depending on your needs.