1plata dorada feminine
- Then, in 1900, the Havemeyers commissioned Tiffany to produce an unusual punch bowl with three silver and glass ladles suspended from glass hooks of iridescent gold Favrile glass and silver gilt, in a fluid design of wave motifs.
- However, for the prince, display was an essential function of silver and silver gilt as he aped the mania of his rival Napoleon for silver gilt and gilt bronze.
- The original was lost to the nation in 1900, but the Nelson Society sees 2005 as the ideal time to restore to the public one of Nelson's Naval Gold Medals - albeit a reproduction in gold, silver gilt and bronze gilt.
- Magnificent presentation swords, in silver gilt and even gold, were given in large quantities to naval and military heroes.
- The bowl is silver gilt, and various elements, including sand, seaweed, and fish, are gilded.