1internauta maduro femininesurfeador maduro masculinesurfeadora madura feminine
- Conversely he is very careful where he goes and what he does online, as is the way perhaps of silver surfers.
- Thank you for your newsletter, as it helps a ' silver surfer ' like me to get by with the day-to-day computing tasks.
- He is one of the silver surfers taking part in a new computer course at Margaret Ward Court on Wellfield Street.
- This rise in silver surfers mirrors a similar increase in the UK.
- Despite the emergence of silver surfers - pensioners who spend time online - there are still two in every five households which do not have the internet.
- The internet is now dominated by silver surfers who spend more time online than any other group, according to a comprehensive study by the communications watchdog.
- Heather Hopkins, of Hitwise, said: "It's phenomenal how quickly silver surfers have increased in numbers."
- From offensive road signs to bad jokes about silver surfers, age discrimination is one of the besetting problems of our times
- The current generation of "silver surfers" spends an average of six hours online each week, research by the insurance company AXA found.
- Another 19 percent are what he called "silver surfers," elderly passengers who want to visit family and friends and often travel during nonpeak periods.
- Now a confirmed silver surfer, Mr Leng admitted he does sometimes have trouble with attachments.
- His efforts are the result of close co-operation with a trio of silver surfers who read each chapter as it was written to see if they could keep up.
- We don't like being portrayed officially as dodderers with sticks and bent backs who are a menace on the roads and we object to patronising jokes about silver surfers.
- Could this silver surfer of the cyberspaceways be an RSS man-mountain?
- Grandmother Margaret Haugh has become a "silver surfer" - to watch a yacht sail the wrong way around the world.
- They tend to outnumber the ' silver surfers ' by quite a lot.
- I hope this may encourage any other "silver surfers" to experiment.
- It has also attracted a number of "silver surfers" - people over the age of 50 developing new skills by learning online.
- Grey-haired internet users - known as silver surfers - will become the dominant group using the worldwide web by the end of the year, according to online analysts Hitwise.
- Search engines, shopping and pornography are the three most common websites that are visited by silver surfers.