- Borates are the most effective treatment for many crawling insects including, roaches, silverfish, larder beetles, carpenter ants, and other woodborers, as well as wood decay organisms.
- Ants and insects including silverfish, woolly bears, earwigs and spiders can be tackled with products from hardware shops.
- I doubt so, the pages would have been eaten by moths and silverfish long before the work became public domain.
- The owner of a ‘filthy’ Hull bakery which was found to have an infestation of ants, silverfish and grain beetle has been fined £6,000 for a catalogue of offences that could have led to serious food poisoning.
- The Clinic has plans to market insecticidal papers which need to be interleafed in books and magazines to keep away silverfish and bookworms.