1platería feminineplata feminine
- Inside the building is the usual musty pioneer furniture, silverware and old photographs of men in hats and women in white dresses.
- This cornucopia of all things interesting and Irish continues with a large offering of Irish silverware.
- With my rag, I scooped some rubbing compound and began polishing silverware for the banquet.
- In 1878 he won two more first prizes for silverware at the Paris exhibition.
- The last time he went away, he came home to find two of his serving maids pregnant and his entire supply of vintage brandy and best silverware gone.