In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tarjeta SIM feminine
- When a phone is stolen, the owner's account-details of which are stored on the SIM card slotted into the phone-is frozen.
- Pitchford said she had the ‘shock of her life’ when one of the youths asked her to remove her SIM card and hand over her cellphone.
- I have just stuck an Australian SIM card in my mobile phone.
- Apparently it wouldn't turn on (since the battery was dead), so he removed the SIM card from the phone and put it into his.
- Many carriers use the SIM card (subscriber identity module) or smart card.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.