1.1(easiness)simplicidad femininesencillez feminine
- Surely, the other argument is that due to their simplicity, blogs are easier to customise and fit in with complex designs.
- For the sake of simplicity, criminals can be broken down into two categories here.
- For purposes of simplicity and coherence, we tell this story as a chronological account constructed in terms of our toolkit ideas.
- By sacrificing simplicity and clarity they can avoid responsibility and accountability.
- This is a delightful and human film, one that uses its simplicity to cut straight to the heart.
- Clarity, simplicity and effective communication are among the key qualities of his theory.
- Its very simplicity and directness has always made Islam a religion with great appeal.
- The joy of opposition is its simplicity; Ukrainians understood what we opposed and stood side by side with us.
- Clarity, simplicity, honesty and trust are at the heart of what the business is going to be about.
- Part, but by no means all, of the attractiveness of the assimilationist ideal is its clarity and simplicity.
- The effects at the population level, for the sake of simplicity, are assessed in arthropods.
- Aim for clarity and simplicity when writing the final version.
- They hunger for the riches of our faith presented with directness, simplicity, and truth.
- The shortest of the books under review, it has the merits of concision, clarity, and simplicity.
- Let's pretend, for the sake of simplicity, that you only have two items in your portfolio.
- There was a reason for this, and the reason was simplicity and accessibility.
- Like all absolutist dogmas, this combination of axiom and corollaries appeals in its simplicity and directness.
- That's an unending quest - to understand how the simplicity led to complexity.
- Their high energy and simplicity make them easy to absorb and enjoy, but also bring them to the brink of monotony.
- For simplicity's sake we could divide gun owners into two camps.
1.2(plainness)simplicidad femininesencillez feminine
- The current design stresses speed and simplicity but it's become very cluttered over the years.
- The design was created for simplicity and ruggedness and the main structure was all metal.
- The sheer simplicity of this pair of sandals underscores the simplicity of the entire line.
- Google understands that simplicity is both sacred and central to its competitive advantage.
- The store has an overriding accent on simplicity of design and ease of shopping for the customers.
- Elegant simplicity in design and in the final product is what counts here.
- That's why in today's modern interior design, simplicity is the key to an efficient design.
- As with other fashion accessories, opt for simplicity when selecting your winter hat.
- The simplicity of her designs here, the aura of unforced beauty truly took them to the next level.
- We've tried to keep to some of the basic color scheme and, I hope, the relative simplicity of the design.
- On a micro level, simplicity in design presents the audience with only the most relevant information.
- I snapped a few images of Evan's crib because his parents marveled at its simplicity and design.
- Refinement and sensibility as well as simplicity are still the best standards of web design!
- The judging panel was very impressed by the overall layout and simplicity of the design of their advert.
- I do love Ransom's drawings, for their simplicity of line and the purity of their excitement.
- They range from lovely, understated elegance and simplicity to wild extravagance.
- The obtained data are particularly convincing by virtue of the bioscope's simplicity in design.
- The simplicity of the design allows for quick and easy set up anywhere around town where concrete exists.
- There is no extraneous body cladding, in keeping with the Swedish design ethos of simplicity.
- The final design emphasizes its simplicity, heavily relying on upstage lighting technique and set movement.
2(naivety)ingenuidad femininesimpleza feminine