1sinusoide masculineonda sinusoidal feminine
- Here, a very low-amplitude, high-frequency oscillation is superimposed on a sine curve.
- If there is a slight gradient of intensity, where the left edge is a little bit darker than the right edge, that may be represented by a sine wave with a very long wavelength.
- The second way to read pulses differently is to read the pulse wave as a sine curve rather than a bell curve.
- In their less rigorous approach they were quite willing to be satisfied with approximations, such as the substitution of a sine wave for almost any curve connecting two points.
- Fig.3 A shows the recovered trajectory for a bead moving in a sine wave of 1 m amplitude in the x direction.