1(of person, bird)canto masculine(teacher/lesson) de cantoshe teaches singing — enseña canto
- I can hear singing — oigo cantar
- during the singing of the national anthem — mientras se entonaba/se entona / se cantaba/se canta el himno nacional
- a good singing voice — una buena voz (para el canto)
- Film sings have supplanted folk music in the lives of common people.
- Everyone likes to have a sing - joining a choir of 30+ members is just the next step.
2(noise)masculine silbidomasculine zumbidomasculine silbido