In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pecador masculinepecadora feminine
- The third aspect of our baptismal identity as God's new creation involves learning to be a sinner.
- I may be a sinner, but the sinner whom these prayers were describing was not me.
- Everyone is a sinner and God will of course forgive those who truly repent.
- The suffering and death of Jesus Christ were an essential part of God's plan to save sinners.
- If you don't turn to your life over to God he can't hear the prayer of a sinner.
- Is showing love, or even friendship, with the sinner a sign of condoning the sin?
- God is so big and so pure that mortal sinners dare not to approach Him upon pain of death.
- We must preach to sinners the good news of salvation through the grace of a sovereign God.
- Today we are attempting to make the Gospel a means of bringing sinners into God's holy Presence.
- I am still a sinner, but I can say with assurance that I am a sinner saved by God's grace.
- I am here as the chief of sinners saved by grace and to tell you that the grace which has saved me can surely save you.
- Repentant sinners may do more for God's glory than some of those who judge them harshly.
- He helped me to see that I was a sinner who needed the saving grace of Almighty God.
- Dear God, I acknowledge I am a sinner and because I am a sinner I know through your word that I am alienated from you.
- He invites us not because we are righteous but because we are sinners who need His salvation.
- Jesus reaffirms his unwavering confidence in the Father, even as he bears the Father's wrath in the place of sinners.
- There are feelings of concern for lost sinners who are without God and without hope.
- Only Christ crucified and risen can save sinners separated from God.
- A baptism of repentance is appropriate for sinners, but not for Jesus.
- Paul stresses that the primary purpose why Jesus came into the world was to save sinners.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.