In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- History of any prior pneumonia and sinusitis was recorded from the patient problem list.
- One possible stimulus that may exacerbate asthma is chronic sinusitis.
- Patients often give a history of recurrent attacks of bronchitis, chronic sinusitis, and pneumonia.
- He stressed that surgical candidates are typically those with a past history of sinusitis, or nasal trauma.
- People who have allergy-based asthma often have chronic sinusitis as well.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.