- A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake.
- In the extinguisher, a plastic siphon tube leads from the bottom of the fire-suppressant reservoir to the top of the extinguisher.
- Not one to waste time, I unscrewed the gas cap and slipped the siphon tube into the tank.
- Keep a syphon tube in the boot incase you need to make a quick refill.
- Flood prevention work, including the installation of a large siphon pipe through the centre of the village, was carried out after serious flooding in 1995.
- With the siphon in place and a pump to hand, the event was unexpected and, as yet, remains unexplained.
- A sick man in his bunk directed the rigging up of a siphon pump.
- He said now the villagers would not allow this breach as well as another near the other village to be repaired unless syphons were constructed at the spots.
- Engineers are now telling the town that it could take up to three years for the permafrost under the arena to freeze back so that the thermal siphons can maintain it at that temperature.
- There won't be much to do but check everything every couple of hours until about three a.m., when all the syphons will need changing.
- If you use a siphon sprayer with your air compressor, you will need one with an external mix nozzle to spray latex.
- They stopped every five miles to suck gas into the siphon and feed the engine.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and transfer to a whipped-cream siphon.
- After several false starts, we managed to get the siphon working.
- Their balancing syphon is a reproduction of ones used by the monarchy of nineteenth-century Vienna.
- Hastings police say it's amazing the unnamed man didn't blow himself up when he held the lighter to the siphon.
- One never got large enough to really test the theory; in the second one, having a siphon worked quite well.
- The pumping station, the main sewers in the inner city and a siphon under the Avon River were completed, but the work took two years.
- The lower reach of the St. Francis River, south of Marked Tree, is isolated by surrounding levees, the Huxtable Pumping Plant to the south, and a pair of one-way siphons to the north.
- It is much more likely that the relationship between the siphon and the absinthe was contrived by the artists.
1(liquid/fuel) sacar con sifónthey siphon the liquid out of the barrel into the bottles — usan un sifón para trasvasar el líquido del barril a las botellas
- Lippold made the decision to use a diesel-powered combustible pump to siphon the water out of the space.
- I'm going to have to siphon petrol out of my mother's car soon.
- I siphon the water into 5-gallon pails for watering the plants.
- The company can do very little to stop Ukraine's gas company from siphoning off extra gas.
- The officer was attacked as he tried to arrest the man for siphoning petrol from a van.
- Both black and grey water is siphoned into a storage tank, where it is mixed, and then put into the bio-reactor.
- The simplest solutions like siphoning the washing water onto the garden are the most effective in the long run.
- Since he had no money, he was getting gas by siphoning off gas from other cars.
- You were syphoning petrol out of a car that had three distraught children in it, but figured it was best to keep quiet.
- You can recycle bath and washing water by using the garden hose to syphon the waste water onto the garden.
- He said that in the end, though he had to siphon water out of the shop cellar and will have to re-paint the door, his property was otherwise left undamaged by the floods.
- If straining methods do not adequately filter out the fine particles and sediment from the liqueur, try siphoning off the clear liquid.
- The legislation was wildly unpopular, and led to people siphoning the petrol out of other people's tanks.
- A passing motorist helps him out, and he siphons some petrol back into the scooter.
- He ran off and they siphoned the petrol from his van.
- With the continuous dry weather during August and September and the amount of water being siphoned off to supply other areas, the river bed is completely dry and it would certainly not win an environmental award.
- As he looked out of the window, he saw a young man siphoning petrol from his car.
- A bungling criminal was crushed by a car when he severed a suspension cable instead of a fuel pipe while trying to siphon petrol.
- Engineers built canals to siphon water from the Euphrates River and transport it to their fields, giving rise to the world's first irrigation-based society.
- I'll drill a hole in the top of the cup and you can siphon the water out with a straw.