In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1chopped sirloin — carne molida feminine
- The underwear designer with the hearty appetite ordered the 10 oz prime sirloin steak garnished with sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- You cannot eat sirloin steak with potatoes and ice cream as dessert every night and expect that you will look good; it is just not going to happen.
- For main course, Karin had selected sirloin steak with black pepper sauce.
- The Scottish sirloin is marinaded in orange, lime, oregano and chillies and then pan-fried.
- I took her to the grill house and ordered two large sirloin steaks.
- My sirloin weighed in at 12 oz of prime tender meat with not a trace of fat.
- For his next trick, he cranked up the heat and put on skewers of sirloin beef fillet and halloumi cheese.
- A bowl of white rice and a small serving of fish soup with seaweed follow, just in time to accompany the main dish, be it sirloin or tenderloin steak, mutton, chicken or cod.
- At celebratory meals, Nicaraguans eat steak, either grilled steak called bistec a la parrilla, or grilled sirloin known as lomo.
- On the menu, panini, fajitas and nachos sit alongside Thai fish cakes, sirloin steaks and daily specials using local, seasonal produce whenever possible.
- Madame Noire had the chargrilled sirloin steak, which came with fried onions and a spicy peppercorn sauce.
- The meat, sirloin steak, was much better than the last time.
- Beef sirloin is simply rubbed with garlic salt and pepper and grilled to medium-rare over red-oak coals.
- Beef is perfect for broiling, especially tender cuts like rib eye and sirloin.
- I had a great New York cut sirloin steak, which the waiter recommended, and opted to make it ‘surf and turf’ by added several king prawns to it.
- Calorie for calorie, spinach has 14 times more iron than sirloin steak.
- The heavy eaters ate the equivalent of five quarter-pound burgers or one nine-ounce sirloin or round steak a week.
- The platters were heaped with beef fillet, sirloin, rump and kidneys as well as chicken, lamb and pork.
- Michael sat across the table from Rodhart, watching the latter having supper that consisted of sirloin steak, and baked beans, and a glass of red wine.
- Beef often gets denounced for contributing to health problems, but much of this risk can be minimized by choosing such cuts as top sirloin and filet mignon.
preciado corte de carne vacuna del cuarto trasero
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.