1.1masculine emplazamiento formalmasculine terrenomasculine solarbuilt on the site of a Roman temple — construido en el lugar que ocupaba un templo romano
- this is the site of the battle — este lugar fue el escenario de la batalla
- They uncovered a string of Bronze Age burial sites, Iron Age villages and an early Christian cemetery.
- It was told converting the building would add vitality to an area currently suffering from a number of empty sites and buildings.
- Part of the money will be spent on sprucing up areas used by the public, including car parks, picnic sites and paths.
- The plan is to build a five-floor building on the site of the partly demolished Irwell Mill.
- They allow unlimited travel on all trains and access to all event sites on the railway.
- It is hoped that 1,600 tonnes of garden waste, which would normally find its way into landfill sites, will be turned into compost.
- In the event, 57 farms sites were infected before the first case was diagnosed.
- Maps noted significant sites and buildings in the town instead of street names.
- The new facility will be attached to the main school building and constructed on the site of the present youth club.
- East Riding councillors last week backed plans to demolish the Victorian buildings on the site and construct new offices.
- One day four town councillors visited the site, viewing the building from the outside.
- Exeter designer Colin Lovekin wants to rescue old supermarket shopping trolleys from landfill sites and canals.
- School trips to urban farms, ancient sites and country parks already take place but more could be done.
- Anyone interested in offering a site for the event should contact any member of the association.
- Draw or paint a Building, Monument or a site of historical interest in your area.
- Historical monuments, sites and buildings also came under the scrutinising eye of the engineers preparing the draft plan.
- The university is hoping to build a science park and associated buildings on the site to form a third campus.
- Some roads are already built and construction of buildings on the site is imminent.
- The number to call is posted as close as possible to the site where the events took place.
- The proposed site for the new building should not involve losing any existing public car parking.
- Dump trucks carry construction crews and equipment to nearby sites, where futuristic buildings reach skyward.
- The next night the police came and closed the site due to alleged criminal activity at the site.
- Work will begin this summer on consolidating many of the buildings on the site, all of which have ancient monument status.
- She said a house was being built next door on a site where a medieval building had once stood.
- Households in Wiltshire produce around 250,000 tonnes of household rubbish that currently goes into the county's landfill sites.
- They now intend seeking permission to retain and continue using the landfill site at Emo Park.
- Some parts of the UK are running out of space for landfill sites and, where they do exist, they are understandably disliked by the local population.
- The group is seeking planning permission on several sites and will begin building on others.
- All of the 650 items up for auction were sold with a huge turnout on site for the Wednesday event.
- Construction recently commenced on the site and the building is due to be completed within the next 6 months
- The Government wants the use of environmentally-damaging landfill sites cut, and it has set targets across the country.
- Until the structure changes we cannot get on site and start building.
- Stringent insurance cover now means that many events require ambulances on site as well as first aiders.
- On the site of the demolished buildings he plans to build 63 apartments in three blocks.
- Amid the hurried activity at the school site, witnesses said a suspected kidnapper was attacked by a mob.
- Although no longer as central as they once were, these plazas are still important as sites of social activity.
- They are urging planners to tighten controls to prevent developers from building on greenland sites in the area.
- The monument stands on the site of one of the towns, Khatyn, which burned to the ground in 1943.
1.2building siteobra feminineon site — en la obra
1.3archeological siteyacimiento (arqueológico) masculineemplazamiento (arqueológico) masculinethis is a Greek site — este es un emplazamiento griego
- a burial site — una necrópolis
2Medicinemasculine lugarmasculine puntofeminine zona
3(on Internet)sitio masculine
- Check online for sites selling refurbished laptops or check your local dealer.
- Now that you have made it possible to create a Weblog, return to your site's home page.
- Most of the free blog sites only let you upload graphics
- Find out how many visitors abandon the site after accessing the home page only.
- While antivirus software vendor sites are not obligated to conform to any virus-naming convention, most do.
- Search engines sites have always been free to anyone with Internet access.
- New techniques allow criminal hackers to compromise legitimate sites to download malware to your computer.
- There needs to be URL blocking of spyware sites, and spyware should be in antivirus signature databases.
- Many online sites need verified logins, they are actively managed gaming environments.
- Links get put on blogs because there is content on a particular site that the blog owner wishes to share.
- Spanish Web site operators have taken their sites offline in protest at government proposals to regulate online content.
- The only way to be infected is to download software from illegal sites.
- I've been blogging on other sites for over five years now, and know how reactionary we bloggers can be.
- External links may well be driven off the home pages as sites become larger and more complex.
- There are many places to order your RAM, from your local computer store to online sites.
- Personal home pages and business sites have in recent years been accruing at a rate of hundreds of thousands a day.
- Community sites aren't blogs, although blogging may be inside them.
- Police can already scour chat rooms and internet sites and will examine computer records for evidence.
- Free extras include a weekly email newsletter and thumbnails to add to your own site or blog.
- A Google search revealed numerous cases of sites across the internet that are offering to sell illegal goods.
1(building/factory) situar(building/factory) ubicar Latin America(factory/building) emplazar formal
- The city is sited at the foot of the Port Hills and when there is little wind a pall of smog lies over the city in winter.
- Siting new power lines is fraught with even more resistance than siting a new power plant.
- Mr Armistead said Hutchinson had looked at other options for siting the mast, but none were available.
- A barbeque area and several picnic tables are sited close to the main car park.
- The act of siting a caravan, in the open or within a building, does not, in itself, amount to operational development.
- Some residents are concerned that new bus stops being sited outside their homes will bring noise and disruption.
- The car park and signpost for the fishery are sited on a severe right hand bend.
- There are concerns about siting a new hall on the recreation field and uncertainty the current building needs as much work as is suggested.
- So many competing radiation sources are sited close to each other that pinpointing any risk is problematic.
- Leisure lodges are finished in wood cladding or wood effect to blend with the countryside where they are sited.
- In countries that have been quicker to adopt wind energy, it is notable that they are siting new turbines off-shore.
- Bosses at Flamingo Land are facing legal action for siting caravans at the park without seeking permission.
- The caravan was sited so that they could see straight into our lounge and kitchen every time they came in and out of the door.
- Other schemes have been dictated by the resale value of the land on which the building was sited.
- What are the most important factors when siting a small garden pond?
- Factories were henceforth sited near coal mines and large towns grew up to house the factory workers.
- Mr Clegg, 82, has lived just around the corner from where the camera is sited for 49 years.
- Where are the various recycling bins that were once sited on the main road to the airport near the car park?
- We purchased a caravan and two Portakabins and sited them at the Barn.
- She added that recent reports said there was no scientific basis for siting masts away from areas used by the public.