1largarse informalponer pies en polvorosa informal
- Unfortunately the sky opens up immediately after our set and we skedaddle before it gets too muddy and the traffic gets insane.
- They unlocked the door and I skedaddled out past the yellow tape perimeter and then scrambled home.
- While Monica and Ken take center stage again in Washington, Bill and his trusty sidekick Al have skedaddled to Asia.
- The taxi driver took a look around, tried vainly to make peace, did not like what he was seeing, leapt back in his taxi, and skedaddled.
- Then Iris and I got dressed, went and picked up the kids from their mum's and we skedaddled off to the airport to pick up my sister Susannah, arriving for her Christmas visit.
- I took this opportunity to skedaddle, though I saw from my apartment window that they quickly caught the kid.
- Bonds are loans, and bond traders weigh the possibility that the issuer might skedaddle on the payments.
- The hens took stage fright and skedaddled when Nancy tried to record some hen chatter.
- The long hours have decimated my reading, writing and studying regime, and I suspect that the inmates are probably placing bets as to how soon I will skedaddle.
- Perhaps though Pat, if I write him a cheque straight away, he'll skedaddle.
- He then opened his mouth to speak but I figured now was as good as time as any to skedaddle on out of there before I lose control and throw myself at him.
- Recently, a neighbour suggested that the nearby park be used for soccer for nearby kids, who are currently forced to skedaddle great distances for their games.
- A carpenter out fishing with his family caught sight of the thousands of armed and uniformed soldiers marching towards the town, and immediately dropped his loaded line and skedaddled in the direction of the town radio tower.
- The staff skedaddled to rescue their homes from the blaze.