- Other available options include a fume exhaust blower, belt-type oil skimmer, automatic fluid refill control and a flow-through detailing brush.
- The skimmer removes detritus that would otherwise sink and contribute to algae growth.
- Remove with a bamboo skimmer, drain on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and serve immediately.
- Similarly, ferrous ladles and skimmers must be coated to prevent iron attack.
- Summer is the time to keep your strainers and skimmers clean.
- Some skimmers work by separating the top layer mechanically; others use a sort of blotter or a suction mechanism.
2(for swimming pool)utensilio para recoger hojas etc de la superficie de una piscina
3(bird)rayador masculinepicotijera masculine
- North Deer is recognized worldwide as having an outstanding concentration of colonial nesting birds, including skimmers, gulls and terns.
- Mute swans are responsible for driving the last remaining colony of black skimmers from Chesapeake Bay.
- In late summer, numerous egrets and herons appear, along with common, roseate, least, Forster's and black terns and maybe even a black skimmer.
- Burkett said there are thousands of avocets and skimmers on the Bolivar Flats now, as well as white pelicans, terns and other coastal species.
- Birdlife is rich with African skimmers, fish eagles, many types of heron and colonies of carmine bee-eaters.
- Hook them through the belly and they'll swim up, but that will only feed the skimmers, terns and gulls wheedling overhead.
- Further down the river skimmers are also feeding well at Fulford.
- Black skimmers also attempted to nest and will hopefully be successful in the future.
- Bar-winged skimmers range throughout the southeastern United States from Louisiana and Florida north to New Jersey.
- The skimmers floated, fraternized, and, best of all, skimmed, much to our delight.
- You might sweat a little when summer temps reach 104 degrees, but just think: No noise to drown out the songs of the African skimmers, wagtails, and stints.